Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let's start this thing

Wow! Since it's my first entry, I'd like to share some of the experiences that I had over this summer to get up to speed.

I had a wonderful opportunity to go to Switzerland and shoot at a school that runs a summer camp. I was lucky enough to be there for three weeks in August. We had a blast (I took one of my assistants). We tried to do everything that the campers were doing. One funny thing happened to me, (it wasn't actually funny at the time). We shot parapenting (which is running off the mountain strapped to another person who is harnessed in to a parachute). We did it twice. The second time my chute didn't get enough air so we were cruising down the mountain approx. 2 feet off the ground. There was only one tree in our way and we B-lined straight for it. Of course I'm in the front so I took the full force. All I kept saying was "please bend, please bend". No go on that. But I got untangled, walked back up, turned around, and went again. You can't let a shooting opportunity like this pass you by. Here's some photos, enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment